Hey Villan!

First thing you’ll need to do is get a work permit from your company in Ningbo. Then you can use your work permit to apply for your Z Visa.

If you don’t have the job yet but you want to get to China first, you can apply for a business visa (class M) and then apply for a working visa (class Z) while you are in China. This is a bit more risky of a process but can still work in many cases.

You can also contact me on wechat and I can help you figure it out: azitowolf.

Product Manager + Software Developer. Interested in Travel, Culture, and the Internet.

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store